Friday, January 28, 2011

introduction about myself !!!

My name is Soifiat Oussein
People usually call me Sofia because it is easier...
I was born in Comoros Island which is situated on the North east of Madagascar.
I stayed there for 15 years then I went to France in a boarding school ( Paris) for a year then I came here.
I speak 5 languages, French because it is the second language of Comoros, then 3 different languages that is from Comoros ( different ethnics, different dialect) and of course English.
This explain why I have such a weird accent when I speak English and why I sometimes stumble on my words.
You might find me quiet and shy but I'm a really an outgoing person, and friendly it's just sometimes hard for me to approach people.
I'm an open minded person, I went to different places and learned a lot about other cultures tradition...
I found myself interested on everything that involves medicine, and I love being around children, so I figured out maybe I should be a pediatric; I’m still thinking about it.
Now enough talking about me and let's start getting to know each other.
Friendly Sofia

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see your smiling face in class again, Sofia! I think you'd make an excellent pediatrician. There must be a research topic in there somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This is Maria a classmate of yours I would like to let you know that you have not been able to view my blog so you can go on the discussion board on blackboard and recopy my URL because it had two dashes instead of one. Thanks.
    Your Classmate - Maria

    ReplyDelete